Jet Orientation Course on B737 | A320
Aimed at pilots directly out of training or experienced transitioning to jets.
Courses are run by currently serving training captains. Aimed to bring you fundamental jet handling experience and advanced considerations of jet operations.
Our jet orientation course follow a specific structure to obtain a step by step advanced knowledge of jet handling, but can also be tailored to fit different experience levels. Listed below is the standard JOC course which covers all the main factors of jet transport operations specifically targeting jet handling. It is also an ideal foundation for those wishing to do more expansive preparation work prior to airline interviews as an alternative to our standard airline sim preps. The primary course is taught on the B737 NG fixed based simulator (with dynamic control loading for accurate performance and feel), a secondary course is available for the A320.
The basics in detail:
- Jet handling and Jet differences
- Departure and Arrival profiles
- 2hrs ground school | 2hrs simulator | full debrief
- SID / STARS
- descent planning
- 2hrs ground school | 2hrs sim | full debrief
- Flight Planning
- Weather / Minimas
- NOTECHS / DODAR
- a/c management two crew considerations
- 1.5hrs briefs | 2hrs sim | de-brief
- A to B mock route
- en-route diversion
- 1/2hr brief | 2hrs sim | de-brief
What is included?
- Full and highly detailed jet handling course notes prior to course start (see sample)
- Expert instruction by professional pilots / current line Captains.
- MCC refresher component built into the JOC course
- Modular approach to training, can be tailored to your needs
- Two full days of intensive training, sometimes split to three days depending on your requirements
What does it cost?
- Single applicant: £2400
- Dual applicant: £1650
- Hidden extras or costs? NONE
- Total cost to you as listed above
- English Language
- JAR CPL
- JAR Multi engine IR
- JAR APTL / Theoretical subjects passed
pmFlight has become renowned for offering the highest level of bespoke and professional training to pilots. Our remit is to give you quality training directly from experienced airline pilots. Places are limited and pilots must have completed basic training first.